- admin 27-Jul-2021 1,073 views
Listin this blog podcast
The significance of images can’t be argued when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO). Image is a robust visual component of a web page. Images not only make your web page enthralling, but it also a robust tool to give an insight of your business to the viewers. A single image may describe a situation better than the use of a thousand words. If used properly, an image can transmit a message to the masses effortlessly.
ServerCenter SEO companies insists that image optimization is a significant aspect of search engine optimization (SEO), which contributes to acquiring high ranks in the search engine search results pages (SERPs) and show up well.
How does image help?
Adding image to your blogs has several advantages, let us discuss some of these advantages:
– Helps in sharing on social media: A blog or a post with images draw a lot of attention on the social media in comparison to the posts without images. When a reader uses the social sharing icons, the networks scan your whole blog post for the most appropriate image. If your blog post doesn’t have any image, then the networks find out other images from your website to attribute it to your post which might not even appropriate. It simply means you could either add an appropriate image or wait for the choices of the networks. We highly recommend sticking to your own choice.
– Supports your perception: Using appropriate images will not only make your blog an informative one, but it will also support and elaborate your point. For instance, if you’re explaining a procedure of how to install a software. You could add the screenshots of the steps to be taken. This will not only provide credibility to your blog, but would also enhance its value.
How to optimize the images?
Here are some important tips on how a professional Canada SEO service optimizes the images efficiently to create the maximum positive impact on the viewers:
– Use Alt tag: Many a times, the images on a blog don’t load properly. This could be because of the sluggish internet connection or the large size of the image. Using the Alt tags, here is the best back up as the Alt tag is the description of an image, which shows up instead of the image. Having an Alt tag will give the idea to the reader that what this image is all about.
– Appropriate image size: It is a crucial factor for the performance if your blog. If the size of an image is too large, then the web page will consume more time to load. Similarly, pictures too small in size may affect the resolution of the image. Medium sized pictures usually performs well.
– File name of the image: The file name of the image plays a significant role in the SEO. Search engine analyses the relevancy of an image through its file name. The name of the image should be descriptive and should always be separated by the hyphen.
With these image optimization techniques, your blog will certainly get the acclamation. With the perfectly described relevant images, your blog will influence the readers as well as help in achieving good ranks in SERPs.